Those in the healthcare industry must occasionally expand their offices and facilities in order to accommodate more patients and better technology. This can produce a great deal of clutter as equipment is moved around, which can get in the way of providing quality care to patients.
One way to handle this situation is with portable storage. It is an efficient way to allow expansions and renovations to run smoothly and preserve business continuity.
Using Portable Storage
A portable storage provider such as SAM Store and Move can provide healthcare providers with the extra space they need during renovations and facility expansions. A container can be delivered to several locations such as:
- Physicians’ offices
- Imaging centers
- Therapy offices
- Private practices
Storage is essentially rented for the time it’s needed. Just one phone call, and a storage unit is delivered to the location being renovated. During the course of those renovations, files, furniture, medical equipment, and other items can all be stored in the unit until renovation is complete. After the containers have been unloaded, the container can be hauled away.
Advantages of Portable Storage for Healthcare Providers
Portable storage container can benefit healthcare providers in the following ways:
- More cost effective than most off-site storage solutions
- Highly flexible—providers can keep the container just as long as it’s needed
- Convenient since the container can be kept on location as temporary moving storage container
- Frees up space in the office, leaving renovations and business in general uninhibited
- Each container has enough room for the contents of a 1,500 square foot space
- Keeps items securely on site within a sturdy, lockable unit that can be easily monitored
- Container can be taken to secure storage for longer-term projects
SAM Store and Move can afford all these benefits to healthcare providers, allowing them to operate at their best during a renovation or expansion project while also keeping files and equipment secure. To request a SAM container for your office, practice, or facility, contact us today.